Wednesday 16 March 2011

Katy Perry mani

Yesterday I went to the Katy Perry concert in Amsterdam, which was awesome and so in the style of KP. The air was filled with a sweet candy scent, the stage was turned into a colorful (cotton) candyland and her outfits were an explosion of color and LOTS of glitter. I even caught myself fantasizing about having her glitteroutfits on my nails, lol. I actually am a huge glitter lover, though you wouldn't say so with not having done a single glittermani so far. But I will, promise :) To the mani!
For the concert I already knew what outfit I wanted to wear, it was a creme white tube dress with different colored hearts from Miss Selfridge (see last picture). I wanted a stunning mani to match the dress so I chose for a tape mani in the sort of same colors as the dress, and this is what I came up with:




Polishes I used: the grey is from Miss Sporty, the dark purple from Hema and the blue and pink named Turquoise Kitty and Kitty Queen are both from H&M. Kitty Queen is also the pink I used for the Extravagant checkers. The white base color is Essence's Stamp me! White.



Dress from Miss Selfridge

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment