Tuesday 22 March 2011

Cold as ice


Good afternoon! For today I have a blue tape mani for you. This was kind of an experiment, I was curious about how the tape pattern I had in mind would turn out.
The lighter blue you see is For Audrey, a China Glaze must-have. The color I used for the bars is a Hello Kitty polish from H&M named Turquoise Kitty, which again comes in a very cute bottle like other Hello Kitty polishes. The formula however really sucked, it was very thick and streaky, but Mr. Thinner fixed that for me :) Finally I mattified it with Essence Matt topcoat.
I'm not completely sure if I like this mani, maybe I should've left it shiny. I do think the tape pattern looks interesting, so I'll probably use it again in the future with more contrasting colors.
What's your opinion on this mani?





H&M Turquoise Kitty

No comments:

Post a Comment