Saturday 5 March 2011

Strawberry Clover checkered mani


Hello there! First I want to say that I got the idea for a checkered mani from the talented Erika. She's done many beautiful checkered manis on her blog and everytime I saw pictures of them I couldn't stop staring, so now I've finally made my own!
The colors I used are both from China Glaze, that's Strawberry Fields and Four Leaf Clover. I just love the funky combo of bright pink and turquoise :) Also the gold shimmer in Strawberry Fields gives the whole a bit more depth. The checkers are made by placing strips of tape on the base color (in this case the pink), after that I applied Four Leaf Clover and then topped it with a coat of Seche Vite.
I really like the look and it's quite easy to achieve, so you might expect more of them in the future ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment