Monday 21 March 2011

California Gurls


Not that the Katy Perry song was my inspiration, but looking through the pictures of the finished mani did remind me of the song and this look would fit pretty well in the music video too, lol.
For the mani I used 3 coats of Strawberry Fields and a coat of Seche Vite to speed up the drying process. After that I applied my tape strips, added a coat of Essence Stamp Me! White and right after that Color Club's Almost Famous. The white base underneath the yellow gives an opaque finish and makes the yellow pop. The yellow should be applied almost immediately after the white so that none of both polishes are dry and stuck to the tape once you remove it. As a finishing touch I placed a green holographic star on my middle finger. Now let the summer begin!


No comments:

Post a Comment