Tuesday 14 June 2011

W.I.C. - Edinburgh


Good evening dear readers! For today's post I want to show you the first polish I swatched from the W.I.C. collection. This green pretty is called Edinburgh, it's a forest green with strong gold shimmer. When I opened the bottle, I noticed how extremely sheer it looked. So instead of bothering to build it up with who knows how many layers, I applied it over two coats of OPI Jade Is The New Black. And the outcome looks pretty similar to the bottle color, yay :) The first time I saw Edinburgh in stores, I thought it looked ugly and kind of tacky, but still I grabbed it everytime I saw it because I just couldn't stop looking at it. It was such an interesting shade. And I still think about it that way, only now I love it! It's an odd color but oh, so beautiful. What do you think about Edinburgh? And what color from W.I.C. would you like to see swatched next?


No comments:

Post a Comment