Wednesday 29 May 2013

I'm hooked!

Hello readers!
 Who doesnt know the game Candy Crush Saga! I know most of you are already into this game! My son loves it! and so do I! It's a very addictive puzzle game! Guest what! ?
My title has something to do with my mani. Recently I received a package which came from MyOnline Shop on facebook. They are selling different kinds of image plates.
I first tried the candy crush emblem (MJ XIX), a full design train (MJ XX) and a candy (MJ XII)! What can you say about it?

BTW, 

 Here are some of the scanned pictures of the image plates with different designs that I received. And it has a special "Hello Kitty" design which is my favorite! Yay!  look at  how cute the hello kitty image plate is.. I love them very much! Will use it for my next post. Stay tuned!

For  Php 750.00 / $18 
You will get a FREE special edition image plate by purchasing all 10. How good is that! Hurry up! Available until stocks last! 






The second mani I made is stationery paper inspired nailart. I entitled it "Love Birds".
I used MJ XIX for the birds on the wire, and QA 10 for the birds kissing with the heart design. I really like the color I used in this mani. How about you? Which of my two mani do you like most?! 

Hope you like them! God Bless! ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment