Wednesday 2 November 2011

OPI - You Don't Know Jacques Suede


OPI You Don't Know Jacques Suede wasn't a polish I immediately liked. But it had more to do with the color than the finish. Taupe colored nail polish was something I'd never seen before a couple of years ago, but it became very popular over the years and now every brand and even drugstores have at least one taupe polish in their collection. Since I discovered the regular version of You Don't Know Jacques, I started to appreciate taupes and quickly began looking for the Suede version, I absolutely love the grainy surface! And here it is :) I used two coats. The formula was okay to work with, it dries fast, but not too fast in my opinion. So you don't have to hurry to apply it neatly and when you're done it's dry before you know it. What do you think about it?

No comments:

Post a Comment