Thursday 4 August 2011

Titanic inspired nails


Hi guys, I've entered another nail art contest, themed "Thank God, I'm a woman!". The contest is hosted by Orlica and this time all the entries had to be related with why you like to be a woman. Although I have many reasons why I'm happy to be a girl, I just couldn't think of a fun and original way to capture those on my nails. The theme of this contest was so challenging! After a LOT of thinking, I decided to make Titanic inspired nails. It's one of my favorites movies and I'm not just saying that because of the overwhelming love story, lol. I know many find the movie very corny, but I can't help but loving it :P It's everything about it, there's a reason why it won 11 Academy Awards! So I picked Titanic as my theme, because as a girl, it's okay to love that movie without being frowned upon ;-) I freehanded the ship itself on my thumb and on my ringfinger I have Rose's Heart of the Ocean necklace, made with a dotting tool and rhinestones. Once again, it was a really tough theme, but all the contestants have been really creative to think of something cute, so go check them out and vote for your favorite!


La coeur de la mer


Source

No comments:

Post a Comment