Sunday 3 July 2011

China Glaze - First Mate + Gosh - Rainbow


Hello dear readers and new followers! Since I'm still enjoying my 4th of July mani from yesterday, I'll be showing you some older pictures today. Pictured is China Glaze's First Mate layered with the beautiful Gosh Rainbow. It was part of the prizes that I won with my flowered tips entry for the Get Inspired nail art contest, hosted by Sofie from Swaafie. Rainbow had been on my wishlist for a while, and though Gosh is sold here in the Netherlands, I'd never seen Rainbow anywhere. But then I saw it could be won in Sofie's nail art contest! So I entered and the rest is history... Enough talking, picture time! Gosh, I love flakies...



And a bonus pic for the matt lovers like myself! ;)


Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment